Tuesday, August 19, 2008

If pictures say a thousand words, then movies . . .?

Movies from the cell phone. Classic . . . class . . . ic!

Xiaoyu was either playing an advanced form of DDR, or she's just crazy . . . or both.


Shanghai, Pudong

6 comments:

mckenzie said...

we wish you were still here so we could hang out with you now that we live in the vicinity.

Kathy said...

What? Are you kidding me?!!! I don't believe you EVER came by our house to see us!! That's okay though. We will still be friends via blog. That way we can track your activities (like when you're coming back to the US). By that time we should have our video surveillance system up at the front door, so we can tell who has really come over (ha, ha). I love you guys!

S&F Seminario said...

XIAO YU is the olympic champion of DDR.

And that is some CUTE hair.

Alexie said...

I saw your link on Sharon's site- I hope it's okay that we join in. Send me your email so i can invite you to our blog. alexiebaugh@hotmail.com
-Alexie & Curtis

kevin and heather said...

HEY! We miss you guys, and I definitely miss Xiao Yu and her dancing. Maybe when you guys come back we can have a DDR concert:) It looks like you guys are having a blast! Love Heather and Kevin Baugh

Kathy said...

Update your Blog! You're in graduate school; you're in China, and you have a cute wife. There must be SOMETHING to write about!