OH I am so cool because I know you guys. This is one of the top coolest things dad has done as a father-in-law and that you have done as a husband. N I C E. I love it. YAY Xiao Yu and baby basketball.
Wait, no story? Like a picture like that is commonplace among blogs? Am I just to assume this was a normal day in the life of the Belnaps? Boo! Tell me a story! I want to know how Uncle Matumbo came into your lives.
2 comments:
OH I am so cool because I know you guys. This is one of the top coolest things dad has done as a father-in-law and that you have done as a husband. N I C E. I love it. YAY Xiao Yu and baby basketball.
Wait, no story? Like a picture like that is commonplace among blogs? Am I just to assume this was a normal day in the life of the Belnaps? Boo! Tell me a story! I want to know how Uncle Matumbo came into your lives.
Post a Comment