How did this happen? Is it broken or not? If you can answer these two questions correctly, then you win the prize. If you at least try, you win a prize. If you leave any sort of comment . . . you win a prize. If you don't even read our blog anymore . . . you win a knuckle sandwich and a hurts donut.
Cara Memanjangkan Rambut Yang Cepat Dan Aman
10 years ago
3 comments:
Permanant finger crease from being totally nerdified and reading 10,000 to the 10th power books in Chinese characters. Not broken yet. Be careful with those fingers in case you decide to become a hand model!
Where is my prize? I'd like a celebrity visit from a tall redhead and small blackhead Chinese person plus one little dumpling.
Well actually I jammed it while jamming it while playing some jam-ball (basket ball for those of you that can't jam).
So . . . you're wrong sharon. but you were write in trying, and so you shall get your reward. To claim your requested prize, simply send two round trip tickets from Xi'an, China to SLC, Utah to this address:
大笨蛋
放屁路1436号
你反正看不懂啦
I have no idea. I was just hoping to win a prize...
Post a Comment